Blessings are purchasable buffs or events for your team. This page discusses how blessings work and their specific mechanics. For a list of all blessings in Circuits and Shields, visit: Blessings List.
Favor[edit | edit source]
Blessings are purchased with Favor. Favor is earned automatically throughout the match. Additional favor can be earned through objective completions/events.
All players on a team will earn the same amount of favor each game, no individual favor is rewarded. Players can "delegate" their favor to other members of the team to allow a single member on a team to handle all Blessing purchases. Players can also pool favor toward a certain blessing (i.e. Player 1 has 500 favor and wants to purchase a blessing worth 1000 Favor. Player 1 can contribute his 500 favor to the blessing which will remain there until other teammates pool enough to reach the 1000 mark).
Blessing Types[edit | edit source]
- Buffs: Buff Blessings give your entire team a stat buff for X duration. These range from a 20% movement speed buff to 50% increased damage.
- Events: Event Blessings involve some one-time action occurring in the arena, whether that is a global arena effect or in a concentrated area.
- Assist: Assist Blessings give your team an AI controlled unit that charges down a pre-determined path, eliminating enemies it encounters.
- Other: Other Blessings are blessings that don't fit into an existing category, usually performing some special function.
XYZ any other types?
Example Blessings[edit | edit source]
- Shallow Grave: The next 5 players to die will have their death timers reduced by 25%.
- Medicine Ball: Players carrying the Circuitball are slowed by 20% for the next one minute.
- Battle Royale: After a 30 second delay, all players are teleported to a constantly shrinking Colosseum type Arena where both teams will battle until one emerges victorious. The winning team earns 300 gold per player.
- Bodyguard: The purchasing player receives a one-time use item that can be cast in a location, summoning an AI controlled Archangel that patrols the nearby area and attacks any enemies that enter.
Blessing Mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Blessings can be purchased anywhere on the map, they do not require you to be inside the base. The majority of blessings do have a delay before activating (to prevent purchasing buffs right before/during a major fight)
- Blessings can and often will affect both teams.
- Some blessings will disable purchasing new blessings temporarily. For example, buying a large Buff Blessing will disable purchasing new Buff Blessings for the duration. Disables are noted on tool tips. This is to prevent purchasing a mass amount of blessings at one time.
- Blessings have a cooldown after being purchased. They must recharge until they will be up for purchase again. Some share a cooldown with others.