Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Marketplace is the hub for unlocking multiple assets inside the Circuits and Shields world, including champions, cosmetic items, and boosts.
Honor[edit | edit source]
Honor is the basic currency in Circuits, earned through playing matchmaking, and to a lesser extent, custom games. There is also a bonus Honor (+100) award for your first win of the day in a matchmaking game. Basic currency is also earned periodically for certain account level ups and Champion Mastery breakpoints.
Honor is used primarily for unlocking additional additional champions, though has a few additional uses throughout the Marketplace, such as for ward skins and some accessories.
You can increase the amount of basic currency you earn per match by purchasing an Honor Boost through the marketplace. Note, these boosts do not affect the bonus honor earned for account/champion level ups.
XYZ Average currency earned per game
Glory[edit | edit source]
Glory is the real money currency in Circuits. It can be purchased in packs using your Steam Wallet.
Glory is used for purchasing cosmetic items and boosts. All items purchasable with glory are purely cosmetic and do not affect gameplay.
XYZ Glory chart money vs glory gained
Pricing[edit | edit source]
XYZ Tabbed Chart of every item type and it's Honor/Glory cost including notes about price reductions/sales
There are 3 tiers of cosmetics: Basic, Enhanced, and Exotic. XYZ
General pricing is:
- Skins: XYZ ($2, $5, $10)
- Accessories: XYZ ($1, $2, $5)
- Boosts are $X for experience and $Y for basic currency
Glory for Honor[edit | edit source]
A high amount of honor can be converted into glory. The exchange rate is:
Skins[edit | edit source]
Skins alter the look of your champion, changing colors or complete outfits, with some skins including separate voice-lines and ability icons. Skins do not affect the gameplay of the champion.
In Circuits, weapons are not an included piece in the skin. Custom weapons can be purchased as an accessory.
There are three tiers of skins:
- Basic: Default skin or simple recolor
- Enhanced: Complete outfit and color change
- Exotic: Complete outfit change with new voice-lines, particle effects, and ability icons
Accessories[edit | edit source]
Accessories are miscellaneous items worn or used by your champion, such as hats or weapons. Accessories are purely cosmetic, and even weapons do not affect the gameplay of the champion. Each champion (with a few exceptions) has a single accessory slot.
There are two tiers of accessories:
- Basic: Default accessory or simple recolor
- Enhanced: Complete change to default accessory
- Exotic: Integrated voice-lines or icons based on accessory (XYZ, I'm not sure what would constitute an exotic accessory)
Mounts[edit | edit source]
XYZ. Not sure if we'll have mounts yet.
Ward Skins[edit | edit source]
Ward skins change the look of any wards you place.
Bundles[edit | edit source]
Bundles are a preset pack of various cosmetics, usually all related to a similar theme. Bundles can generally be purchased for a cheaper price than purchasing all the items separately.
Boosts[edit | edit source]
There are two types of boosts:
- Honor Boost: Doubles the amount of honor gained each match. Does not affect periodic honor bonuses.
- Exp Boost: Doubles the amount of Account Experience gained each match. Does not affect period account experience bonuses
There are two durations of boosts:
- Match Based: Boost lasts for X amount of matches. Only Valid (5v5) custom games count toward the number.
- Time Based: Boost lasts for X amount of days.
Account Icons[edit | edit source]
Account Icons change the portrait displayed anytime your account name is shown. Some account icons can be purchased with honor, though most are glory based.